I went out today. Window shopping, you could say. Didn't spend much. Just walked &walked &walked around the streets of orchard?If you call orchard a street.
Or you may want to call it a town.
..
Okay. Whatever.
-
Somehow the aftermath of the realisation of the kind of BFF(s) i have (I created this myself so, ya.) didn't quite affect me in my outing. *shrug*
You (or they) are no BFD.
DILLIGAF?
Well.. Cousin Joanna (JIEJIE) made me realise.. Urm. Not worth, LOR. That question really hit me.
So i should just.. HELLO DILLIGAFF? ;D (additional F = my creation)
Thanks VALERIE!
-
Anyhows. I shan't be bothered.
I was tuned to perfect10 &daniel ong was listing some punchlines.
"The word of the day is 'legs'. Let's go back to my place &spread the word."
"If you were a car door i'd slam you all night."
"Is that a mirror on your pants 'cus i see myself in it."
Many others. I forgotten 'em already. Lol.
Okay fun fact of the day! Fucktard = Fucking retard.
Oh you knew that already? Hahahahahahaha. I was just kidding. Of 'course i knew that. Hehehehehehehehehehe :/
JORDUS YOU CALL PEOPLE FUCKTARDS! How very rude! Best friend not fucking retarded friends can. BFF (my version)! ;)
Okay here's one.
P911 : "Parents are here, don't type something stupid!"
Cool, hor. P911!!!!!
Or maybe it should be P999 over here in sg. Haha.
-
A couple of links to visit when you're bored/free/feel plain random :
http://tristefemme.blogspot.com/
http://www.thehungersite.com/ !!!!!
-
haha my resolution for 2006 is more pay less work lei says:
haha more pay less work lor
haha my resolution for 2006 is more pay less work lei says:
another resolution for year 2006 is look younger less wrinkles
Que SerĂ¡, SerĂ¡. says:
HAHAHAHA!
haha my resolution for 2006 is more pay less work lei says:
must joke if not can go mad
Now how cute can my aunt get. :)
-
When she comes off the phone she is smiling - a smile that is there for her protection, a smile as rigid as a bulletproof vest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home